Eldred Township, Lycoming County, PA

5558 Warrensville Road, Montoursville, PA 17754

(570) 435-2606 office@eldredtownship.org

Next Township Meeting: Thursday, September 21st @ 7:00 PM

All Meetings Will Be Held At the Eldred Township Volunteer Fire Company Building
5558 Warrensville Road, Montoursville, PA 17754

Saturday, October 21st 4:00-6:00 PM
Eat In or Take It To Go!
5556 Warrensville Road, Montoursville, PA 17754


Monday & Tuesday 8:30–9:30 AM and 6:00–8:00 PM or by appointment (570) 435-2606

2023 Pumping Permits

Notices have been mailed to the 2023 pumping group. Pumping permits can be picked up during office hours or mailed upon request. Please contact the Eldred Township office for an approved list of pumpers to inspect & pump your septic system. 

Reminder: Permits are required for EVERY pumping.

Upcoming Township Meetings for 2023

September 21st

October 4th & 19th

November 1st & 16th

December 6th & 21st

Eldred Township Planning Commission will meet the 3rd Wednesday of the month, as needed.

Construction Code Enforcement

Eldred Township contracts with a third-party building code administrator. Code Inspections, Inc. is responsible for all permits issued for new construction, new or used manufactured homes, as well as additions to existing structures. This includes fences, driveways, garages, carports, decks, porches, pools, spas, hot tubs, and residential demolition. Code Inspections, Inc. is responsible for all building inspections, in accordance with the Uniform Construction Code (UCC).  Building permits are issued through Central PA Council of Government. For permit and inspection forms, please contact Code Inspections, Inc. at (570) 547-2821 or visit their website at www.codeinspectionsinc.com 

Just a reminder: All swimming pools including Intex pools/blue pool require a permit. 


The Codes of the Township of Eldred, PA are available on this website under the Ordinances tab.

Sewage Enforcement

Eldred Township’s Sewage Enforcement Officer oversees the permitting and construction of on-lot sewage systems.  This includes issuing permits, perc testing, design layout, DEP planning modules, subdivisions, and land development.  For information and permits contact Jami Nolan at 570-220-9981.